Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Green/purple or black/white vertical lines on Pro. Tried swapping battery. Happens during daytime.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jgolden1969
Aspirant
Aspirant

Getting either green/purple (daytime) or black/white (nighttime) vertical lines on several of my Arlo Pro cameras. They are all different vintages, swapped batteries and doesn't seem like it is following the battery. If it was only a daytime issue and only happened to cameras facing the sun I might believe it is a sun flare. Does anyone have major issues like this?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

A screenshot could be useful for us to see. My first thought would be poor signal strength and/or quality between the base and cameras. Have you rebooted the base and reinserted batteries?

Jgolden1969
Aspirant
Aspirant
We have tried rebooting the base and reinserting the batteries. It fixes it or it goes away on it's own. How do we prevent it from happening?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

My guess is that it's signal strength/quality between the cameras and base. Take your most problematic camera and bring it closer to the base as a test to see if that helps. Since it happens to most or all your cameras it may be a wireless device near the base interfering with the signal. One thing that has helped some folks is to move the base as far away from the router as possible.