Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Getting alarm to activate after detecting motion

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Twomonths
Follower
Follower
After 2 months on the phone first to the Philippines from Australia where I found them to be quick and helpful especially the ladies. Then I get one guy over the Christmas New Year break so I think this guy is trying to help but instead of helping and getting back he said to send a screenshot one day after 3 hours then another 3 hours . Sounds a lot there were at least 12 call since the iOS update. Well finally after waiting for Arned to call back as he asked me when he could work it out. I found them rude sometimes almost. I sat here today for an hour and finally worked out that you add an extra device but instead of selecting your camera you select the base station I forget if I had to push the pencil it was there select alarm. I can’t believe after all this I out of all those who are paid couldn’t get it going and I even said to the last guy that maybe I should select base station. He even said my device was broken. I put it away for 18 months it’s just past it’s 2nd birthday. Oh I have noticed the camera switches itself on mainly at night but also through out the day. I have nothing to look at and like my UE Boom with its power draining remote I charged it at 2 pm yesterday and when I checked this morning Iit was 97%. So beware if you have children or your self. It even makes me uncomfortable and I would skinny dip as a kid. You just don’t know even had an operator asked on his holiday could he visit. They sneakily switch off the camera, I caught it on iPhone screen recording. Desperate for us to use our batteries. Now I know why one woman said just use armed and don’t turn off your device which I had to but that was what they said. Sad as we spent a lot of money for the best as Channel 9 last year on a current affairs. Because it was free I bought it . I just hope they check the swirling on business but if your camera wasn’t activating your alarm after motion detection go to base station. So relieved. Grant
0 REPLIES 0