Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Barbwire22
Follower
Follower

Since new down load I get notifications but no recordings. 

2 REPLIES 2
NetBox
Apprentice
Apprentice

It might have something to do with the fact that sneaky Arlo have removed the FREE subscription for recording.

I have had Arlo original cameras and Arlo Pro cameras, they are all set to record and upload the videos on what was the FREE profile/subscription. This was given to ALL users for 7 days recording for upto 5 cameras. This was the whole reason millions of users bought the product.

Now Arlo have REMOVED the free subscription. My cameras are not recording and uploading videos, and when I log in online I am being told I don't have a subscription and none of my cameras are recording. I am being told I NOW HAVE TO PAY to have my videos stored.

It is absolutely disgraceful that Arlo sell a product then remove its one useful feature. Not a way to do business at all and I will NEVER recommend or buy another Arlo product. Disgraceful company.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@NetBox wrote:

It might have something to do with the fact that sneaky Arlo have removed the FREE subscription for recording.

I have had Arlo original cameras and Arlo Pro cameras, they are all set to record and upload the videos on what was the FREE profile/subscription. This was given to ALL users for 7 days recording for upto 5 cameras. 

Now Arlo have REMOVED the free subscription.

No they haven't, this is mis-information.  See here: https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo/Arlo-not-recording-motion-detection/m-p/1746361#M73529