Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Geofencing with multiple cameras not working

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
omar_f
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I own an Arlo Q Plus and a Arlo Pro Base with two cameas, linked in the same account.

I set up geofencing on two mobile phones and it recognize successfully when both devices left home but it arms (and disarms on return) only the Arlo Q Plus, the base with two cameras remain toggled off.

It seems it stops arming/disarming the first occurency (Arlo Q Plus) of the account, instead of arming/disarming both (Arlo Q and Arlo Pro).

Is it a bug? Or there is a way to set up both?

Thanks in advance,

Omar

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @omar_f

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

omar_f
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I'm unable to contact support. I tried to follow your link but the navigation goes in loop: contact us -> knoledge base -> contact us. I live outside US and I'm unable to do a telephone call.

The issue is still present, could you forward the issue to some tech?

Thanks in advance.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@omar_f wrote:

I live outside US and I'm unable to do a telephone call.

You might have overlooked the pull-down at the bottom, but there are phone numbers listed for 23 countries.  Did you check to see if one of those countries is reasonable for you to call?

This should also let you enter an on-line support request:  https://www.arlo.com/ContactUs/SupportRequest.aspx