Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Nudnik99
Follower
Follower

Within the Arlo (android 9) app: Mode|Geofencing|Enabled Devices; I do not see a recently obtained phone in the list of available phones. The old phone is in the list but not the new phone. Thanks, Curt

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @Nudnik99,

If you are trying to add another phone to be on the list, make sure that you have granted them access with admin rights. You can read here on how to give users access right (if you haven't already): How do I add friends to my Arlo account?

Viking42
Guide
Guide

Hi.

I have the same issue 11 phones in the enabled devices list now, but my new phone is not appearing, 

No special signs in my phone name, its plain

@ moderator, are you really mixing up enabled devices from same user with adding a friend?? really?....

This KB is also weird, as if you can only add extra phones when inviting a friend, which is crazy, i'm not going to invite myself and create a new invite account each time i get a new phone!

https://kb.arlo.com/1096229/How-do-I-add-and-manage-multiple-mobile-devices-for-geofencing

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @Viking42,

Which phone device are you using where your phone is not being listed? Make sure that you have given location services permission on your Android/iOS device. If it is enabled already, try to log out, uninstall the app, restart your phone, and reinstall the app.