Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 26 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 7 In Conversation
wldrns1
Guide
Guide

VMB4000 with 5 cameras. My Admin device iPhone 11 which works fine. Hers (granted will full rights) iPhone 10XR. Both ios 13.2.3. Arlo app on both 2.11.1. 

I have triple checked all setting for each device. With Geofence enabled, my wife's device always shows as IN ZONE...the system never ARMS even if we are both away. Location is set to always for both. Large Radius. Happy to answer questions to tshoot but honestly, I have read and verified every solution I could find including removing spaces/apostrophes etc. I even removed her device and re-invited. Device is marked green in Geofence. PLEASE ADVISE!  

26 REPLIES 26
RSC1
Apprentice
Apprentice
Yes, it doesn’t do it often and it’s a developer’s nightmare, do I’m more forgiving.

Is there a geofencing consortium? It’s developed and maintained by a third party, I believe. I’m thinking they have something to do with it.
wldrns1
Guide
Guide
Frequently and ultimately it’s all about money. I will say Arlo does seem some in house problems as will. Unfortunately, now they have my money and I’m left with a dysfunctional product. Sucks.