Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
commodon
Star
Star

I've had this system in place for five years with no issues. Now all of sudden, beginning around the end of June I've been faced with an issue I cannot resolve.

In my effort to troubleshoot this issue, I've reformatted the attached USB stick used for local storage, I've rebooted the Arlo Router (VMB4000r3) several times, I've adjusted sensitivity of the detection, I've removed my custom modes and tried using the built-in Armed/Disarmed modes, I've removed/readded a camera, and nothing.

All five Arlo Pro H8 cameras are using the latest firmware (1.092.1.0_9_120d8b7), all are within communication with the Arlo Router, all can be used to watch live views and can be used to manually record, but no matter what I've tried, none of the Arlo Pro cameras trigger an alert and record when motion is detected.

is this an issue that requires attention from @JamesC , @ShayneS , or @BrookeN to resolve?

Using VMB3000|Arlo Smart Home Security with 5 Arlo Pro Cameras and Solar Panels
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
commodon
Star
Star

YES!

Today at approximately 12:15pm I received an alert indicating motion in my driveway and video was recorded.

Whatever was done appears to have resolved this issue. I only wish I had reached out to the group earlier.

Thank you for your assistance.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please watch your cameras throughout the day today and see if you notice a difference. 

commodon
Star
Star

YES!

Today at approximately 12:15pm I received an alert indicating motion in my driveway and video was recorded.

Whatever was done appears to have resolved this issue. I only wish I had reached out to the group earlier.

Thank you for your assistance.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Good to hear. Have a great rest of your day.