Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Firmware 1.14.1.1_2913_78b189a and Smartthings integration

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
RobertRosal
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Looks to be an issue with triggering cameras to record with the current firmware version.  Anyone else having the same issue where you cannot trigger a camera to record with Smartthings?

-Robert
5 REPLIES 5
EirikHuse
Guide
Guide

I have the same problem after installing firmware 1.14.1.0_2909. Have contacted customer support.

RobertRosal
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

@EirikHuse wrote:

I have the same problem after installing firmware 1.14.1.0_2909. Have contacted customer support.

Good luck with that Eirik!  Please keep us posted.

-Robert
DAT403
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same issue for me. Done a complete hard reset of everything and still same issue. This better be corrected ASAP.
TBacon
Star
Star

I agree that this needs to be addressed QUICKLY by Arlo.  This is the time of year most people want to install outdoor security cameras to catch porch thieves.  I had a motion sensor (non-arlo) placed to trigger my cameras.  Now I can't do that and my weak Arlo camera motion sensor doesn't trigger when people approach my house.  Word is getting out that Arlo is no longer compatible with Smartthings the way it was "intended and marketed". 

I'm looking at returning my system to Best Buy and going with Lortex.  I may loose the Smartthings integration, but have one system that works well on its own.

EirikHuse
Guide
Guide

I have returned my system and got my money back. Now it's a case between Arlo and the online store. I bought the system back in september 2017 in Norway.