Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Edit Rule/Push Notification is grayed out. Why is site directing me to paid subscription for Adobe?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mshumph
Guide
Guide

Firstly, Under Edit Rule, Push Notifications is grayed out under one camera. It is checked,  but I can not uncheck it. It is grayed out on my Iphone, Ipad and PC.

Secondly< why is this site directing me to a paid subscription for Adobe Acrobat for Live View on my pc? I went to the Adobe site and installed an update. However, this site keeps directing me to the paid version to start a free 7 day trial.

Lastly, My Arlo Smart Subscription shows that none of my cameras are participating in this plan. It asks if I purchased plan from a dealer and if so, what is the code. However, it shows that my next annual payment for plan is due in March. Yes. I purchased this plan through this website. I am totally confused.

I have had this system since its inception. I have loved it until the past several months. It has caused me nothing but headaches. What is happening!

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

1) Is there an action defined in your rule (as opposed to "Do Nothing")?

2) There's no push for a paid version of Flash. Maybe you have a trial version installed instead of the free plugin?

3) It may be fastest to contact support using the link at the bottom here to figure out subscription issues. We're just users like you.