Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

EOL Offer Form does not recognize my email

Discussion stats
  • 21 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 9 In Conversation
CB924
Aspirant
Aspirant

@JamesC 

I tried to enter my email on the EOL offer form and received a message that there were technical issues and to try again. When I did try again it said I am not eligible and it based that off the email that I use for my

Arlo account.  I am eligible .  I have 5 Arlo pro cameras that have been in use since 2017.  What can I do to get the offer? 

21 REPLIES 21
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CB924,

I've opened a ticket with the customer care team with the details of your post. An agent will reach out to you with more information as soon as possible.

JamesC

Ryan84
Aspirant
Aspirant

Getting the same error. Do you have an update when the site will be fixed so I can get the offer code?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ryan84,

I've opened a ticket with the customer care team with the details of your post. An agent will reach out to you with more information as soon as possible.

JamesC

Ordinary1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi @JamesC 

My email is also not recognised and I have not received any previous emails relating to the EOL policy. I have noticed that the upgrade offer link states that the offer is only valid for devices registered in the US? Does this mean that U.K. devices are not subject to the EOL policy or the upgrade offer?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ordinary1,

This offer is only valid for Arlo accounts in the US.

JamesC

Ordinary1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi @JamesC 

Many thanks for the update.

As i have not been informed via email of the EOL policy (i only spotted it by accident in the press) does this mean that it does not apply in the UK?

if the policy does apply, is there a plan to provide an upgrade offer to the U.K. ? It is difficult to work out what our options are if we are outside of the US given we have a clock rapidly counting down to April? 

Many thanks in advance. 

Sharp4us
Aspirant
Aspirant

@JamesC 

I entered my email on the EOL offer form and received a message that I am not eligible.  I have 4 Arlo pro cameras and a basestation that have been in use since December 2018. That's when I established my account.  What can I do to get the offer?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ordinary1,

The EOL policy applies to all of the listed Arlo products, regardless of region. At this time i'm not aware of any offers outside of the current offer for US customers. If an offer becomes available, you should receive an e-mail with the details if eligible.

Sharp4us,

It appears you have Pro 2 cameras, the current offer is for customers with gen3 (original wire-free) and Arlo Pro cameras. Pro 2 cameras will not be EOL until next year.

JamesC

Daamspkr
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had the same issue today. Said my email was not valid. It’s the email we used to initially register our four cameras and is reflected in our profile in the app.  I have no idea how to connect with Arlo to get my upgrade offer. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Daamspkr,

As mentioned, the current offer is for Arlo Pro and Gen 3 (original wire-free camera) users in the US as they are the first group impacted by EoL on April 1st, 2023. While there may be more offers to come for the rest of the impacted models, these have not been announced yet. Stay tuned for updates.

JamesC

bmansfie
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have one VMB4000 base and five VNC4030 cameras, and my system is no longer recording to the cloud. I thought this was supposed to happen start of second quarter of 2023, no? I also did not receive an EOL email with offers mentioned above. I am in the USA.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

bmansfie,

If you didn't receive an email, you can visit https://www.arlo.com/en-us/eol-offer-form.html and input your email. If you're eligible, you'll be sent the offer.

JamesC

Daamspkr
Aspirant
Aspirant

I did that, and it says I do not qualify. However, the email I entered is the same one I registered my product with, and as I read the policy, the Arlo Pro two qualifies for the program. Can you help me understand why you are telling me I don’t qualify?

CB924
Aspirant
Aspirant

JamesC,

I received some emails that said they were from customer service asking for a time and phone number when they could call and give me offer codes.  I replied using the update link provided and asked that they call me today.   I never got a call.  Also I am confused as to why they just can’t email me the offer as everyone whose email wasn’t wrongly rejected has been able to receive.  I would think customer service could verify that I have an Arlo account and have the right cameras without having to talk to me.  

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Daamspkr, CB924

Offer emails are being sent to users with Arlo Pro (Pro 1) and Gen 3 (Wire-Free) cameras. If you have other cameras that are listed in the EoL policy (Arlo Q, Arlo Pro 2, etc.) these cameras are not impacted until January, 1st 2024 and no discount offers have been sent at this time.

To qualify for the current offer, you must have the original Gen 3 (VMC3030) or the first Pro (VMC4030) cameras.

You can read the details here: https://www.arlo.com/en-us/eol-offer-form.html

JamesC

CB924
Aspirant
Aspirant

As I stated in my original message I have 5 of the VMC4030 cameras and my email doesn’t work in the form and your ticket you sent to customer service did not get me anywhere. They never called me as promised to give me an offer.  I would like the email that you are sending others with these cameras.   

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CB924,

I've requested a status update for your ticket. An agent will reach out to you with more information as soon as possible.

JamesC

MikeEG
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, I am having the same problem several others have mentioned. I have a 5 camera Arlo Pro system that was installed in November of 2017. I have not received any correspondence from Arlo on the EOL offers. When I enter my email address it states that I am not eligible for the 50% promotion. Any ideas on what I should do?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

MikeEG,

You can review the terms of the promotion here: https://kb.arlo.com/000063018/Arlo-Legacy-Cameras-End-of-Life

If you believe your email is being declined in error, I encourage you to reach out to support and open a ticket within the Arlo Secure mobile app under Settings > Support.

JamesC

lmac1970
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 5 of VMC-4030P (Arlo Pro 2) which are due to EOL on 1/1/25.  Is there anyway to receive the upgrade promotion at this time?  I'm having issues with 2 of the cameras and would like to upgrade all of them to buy cameras with better resolution.  I have a friend with the Arlo Pro4 and the image quality is so much better.  Also, I would get more consistent signal since they run directly off the wifi without the need for the base.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

lmac1970,

Currently, the promotional offers available are for Pro and Gen 3 (VMC4030 and VMC3030) cameras only.

JamesC