Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Duplicating Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
manofice
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Anyone else experiencing this on iOS? Woke up and it was like this. Deleted the app and it fixed it but 5 mins later it did it again.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been resolved in iOS app version 2.3.2 please visit the app store and update your Arlo mobile app to this latest version.

JamesC

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Known probllem from app, last release on the 22nd... will be fixed soon

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
manofice
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
I hope so, didn't have a problem till this morning. Now.. I delete it and it fixed it, then minutes later it happens again.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

you could always put in an email complaint to Netgear from the Support page... more reports, quicker fix

Morse is faster than texting!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue is still being investigated by the engineering team. Please do not attempt to remove the duplicate cameras as this does not resolve the issue. Some users have reported having success by uninstalling the Arlo mobile app and downloading a fresh version from the app store. I will post an update when I have more information.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience,
JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been resolved in iOS app version 2.3.2 please visit the app store and update your Arlo mobile app to this latest version.

JamesC

manofice
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Thanks for letting us know JamesC!
EArms
Tutor
Tutor
I still see duplicate cameras listed in my Library. I'm not sure if this is the same issue or a slightly different than what the update was supposed to resolve.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

EArms,

The issue discussed in this thread was duplicate cameras showing on the "My Devices" screen. Could you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing?

JamesC