Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Device order on apps

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
trebor711
Luminary
Luminary

I am having an issue with saving the device order on my apps.  I want to have the Arlo base at the top of my list but it constantly keeps reverting to the bottom.  This is happening across all platforms of apps including my iPad, Samsung smartphone and my desktop computer.  Anybody else experiencing this and have you found a fix for it?

4 REPLIES 4
kmiller8821
Luminary
Luminary
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I don't have an issue on the PC or Ipad, but on the android the Arlo base is swapped with the Q cam in first place ( other two platforms are as set with Arlo base first )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
trebor711
Luminary
Luminary

TomMac wrote:

I don't have an issue on the PC or Ipad, but on the android the Arlo base is swapped with the Q cam in first place ( other two platforms are as set with Arlo base first )

Well, different devices have different results.

Samsung SG6---> I can rearrange and put the Base (Siren) first...which is what I want.  I save and log out.  Sign back in and the Base is back on the bottom or last.

iPad---> After I rearrange the devices, they just jump back to the base being at the bottom.  I can reorder the cameras any way I like.

Desktop App--->  Same as Samsung.

And just for the record, I am only signed into one device at a time.  You can't be signed in to more than one device anyways.

kmiller8821
Luminary
Luminary

FYI  - JamesC (Moderator) posted this on the other thread:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have been able to replicate this as described. I have escalated this topic for further investigating by the engineering team.

JamesC