Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cloud recordings disappeared

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
ChuckChandler
Follower
Follower

I have only had the Arlo Pro for 2 days, and all of the recording have disappeared from my library.  I get email notifications and can view the video from my email, but cannot access it from my library.  What good is a cloud service that doesn't hold the videos.  It's only 2 days worth, and not that many.  Anyone else experience this?

-Chuck

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

There was a temporary limitation displaying thumbnails and videos the Arlo library. This issue has been resolved. Please contact customer support if you have any questions.  Thank you!

JamesC

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
dfwald
Tutor
Tutor

Seems like everyone is experiencing this.  I've had my Arlo cameras for seven months with no issues and tonight the Netgear Cloud seems to have gone bonkers.  Not making me comfortable.

pcuser12345
Apprentice
Apprentice
Same issue I got notifications I check video all day no recording.
Rinko
Tutor
Tutor

It appears to be system wide

Talas29
Aspirant
Aspirant
I thought im the only have an issue like that,huh!!!
dfwald
Tutor
Tutor
Looks like all the videos from the last week appeared again. Yay! I hope we get an explanation of why they disappeared today.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

There was a temporary limitation displaying thumbnails and videos the Arlo library. This issue has been resolved. Please contact customer support if you have any questions.  Thank you!

JamesC