Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
JMCFAN
Aspirant
Aspirant
Am trying to se a schedule. Cameras armed from 7PM to 8AM. As soon as I select the start time of 7PM and stop of 8 AM it shows a red X in both... and will not let me save the schedule.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can't span days. Set one segment from 12:00AM to 8AM and another from 7PM to 12AM (the recent app update may force you to use 11:59PM).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can't span days. Set one segment from 12:00AM to 8AM and another from 7PM to 12AM (the recent app update may force you to use 11:59PM).

Crawfish
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have had a schedule that worked for a long time covering 8pm to 7am.  All of a sudden the 12am to 7am  protion quit working.  The mode shows the base station armed during that time, but the cameras don't record.  8pm to midnight works fine.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Just for grins, check the schedule again and see what the stop time for the evening is and compare it to the start time for early morning. For a while, you could use 12:00AM for both the stop and start time but I just had to recreate my schedule and that wouldn't work - had to use 11:59PM as the stop time.