Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot gain access to Arlo (shows it is already in use)

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
LittleOldMe
Follower
Follower

I signed in with my name and my husbands email. I granted access to my email but not going through. Changed the Arlo account to his email but when I try to confirm access to my email it says it is already in use. Where? I deleted it. I want to straighten this out. My email main account and his access. How do I go back and do this.

1 REPLY 1
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@LittleOldMe wrote:
I signed in with my name and my husbands email. I granted access to my email but not going through. Changed the Arlo account to his email but when I try to confirm access to my email it says it is already in use. Where? I deleted it. I want to straighten this out. My email main account and his access. How do I go back and do this.

????  I can’t make heads or tails of your description here.

Your account is an email address.  Your cameras are owned by whichever account you used when you set up the system.  When you sign in, you sign in using an email address, not a name.  If you are the owner, you should see the Devices.  If you are the owner of the Devices and you want to grant access, you do so in the app (or web interface) and that sends an invitation to the email address of the person to whom you wish to grant access.  That person responds to the invitation by clicking on the hyperlink in the email invitation and either creates an account or logs in to an existing Arlo account under the invited email address to see the cameras.

Does this describe what you tried?