Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
mpdb2
Aspirant
Aspirant
I granted my wife access to our Arlo camera system but she can’t accept the invitation. When she logs into her netgear account her only choice is to setup a new system. I tried resending the invitation and deleting her and recreating the invite, but nothing works
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
brh
Master
Master

@mpdb2

What devices are you using to send her the invite and what device is she trying to accept it on?

For example, if she is trying to accept it on her phone, then try on a PC. 

Brian

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
brh
Master
Master

@mpdb2

Did you grant her permissions for each device, (base station and cameras)?

Brian

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

More importantly, did she follow the directions in the invite email? Without that, it won't work.

mpdb2
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes, everything was checked
mpdb2
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes, we tried each link in the email, none worked.
brh
Master
Master

@mpdb2

What devices are you using to send her the invite and what device is she trying to accept it on?

For example, if she is trying to accept it on her phone, then try on a PC. 

Brian

brh
Master
Master

@mpdb2

When she clicks on the link to accept does her status change from Pending to Accepted?

Did you edit the priviledges for each camera in the Grant Access section, that would stop her from viewing the cameras?

Brian

mpdb2
Aspirant
Aspirant
We tried it on her phone and it worked! On her PC she couldn’t get past the second screen where you confirm your email, the email input line was grayed out and she couldn’t type in that space. Now with her phone she’s all setup and using the app. Thank you everyone for your help!