Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jamesfiro
Guide
Guide

Sort of off topic, but cannot locate this anywhere. My library shows multiple images missing the action that causes the capture (e.g. the person). Is there a way of choosing which frame to display for the capture? I believe the image shown on the library should be from the center of the capture. That would show a relavant image instead of whatever is showing in 90% of my library images (pictured frames). If there is a place this is addressed, I would like to know. TIA

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

What device are you using with this feature? Have you tried to reboot the base station/camera?

Jamesfiro
Guide
Guide

VMS4230P Arlo Pro 2 accessing library with Windows 10 and Google Chrome browser

My question is because all of the capture photos in the library contain my background, without actually captureing much of the cause of the action. There should be a way of tweaking the frame included in the photo of the action from the center of the video in question. Is there a  way of changing the fram that records in the library snapshot?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Jamesfiro

Do you happen to have a screenshot you can share showing the issue you are talking about?

Jamesfiro
Guide
Guide

Upon closer inspection, I need to learn to look closer at the library icons. Only a few miss the subject capture. I would like maybe future upgrades of the UI to include choosing the frame to capture for library icon. .