Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
clg82
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi everyone first post here and I am having some issues with my Arlo Pro cameras.  I installed them yesterday successfully and everything seems to be running fine....When i watched the cameras on my iphone app while at home and outside everything seemed great.  Picture looked great sound was doing great.  But now while i'm at work when trying to watch my cameras from my iphone, the audio is choppy, ie i can only hear the ticking of a clock every other second.  It almost seems like there is some buffering going on.  Nothing is moving so i am unable to test to see if the video is the same way.  Any suggestions from the forum on what to check for or troubleshoot?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
silverado44
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
This happens when you have a poor cell signal as your downloading the video from them. When you have a good cell signal videos are not choppy same goes for any other video you download, happens to me when I have a good cell signal videos don't buffer.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Use the app on cell service to see if it's the work network.
silverado44
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
This happens when you have a poor cell signal as your downloading the video from them. When you have a good cell signal videos are not choppy same goes for any other video you download, happens to me when I have a good cell signal videos don't buffer.
clg82
Aspirant
Aspirant

you two were both correct!  i don't have the best service here in my office at work so when stepping outside it seems to have remedied the situation.....i appreciate the help everyone!