Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera does not sinc

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
CSERRANO1977
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Camera does not give me the blue light to sink.  I hold down the sync buttons as instructed but the camera light does not turn on.  do I need to charge the batter first and if so how do I know the camera is charging and or charged?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CSERRANO1977
Aspirant
Aspirant

The issue was due to a defective camera.  I was able to return the unit and get a new one.  The new one loaded up quickly and I am happy with the product thus far!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Streak2
Master Master
Master

If this is a new system then the batteries would not need charging. They come already charged.

If you do wish to charge them then just after you plug the charger into the camera the blue led will flash for a few seconds and then go out.

There is no further sign they are charging (other than checking on the app). When fully charged the blue led will come on solid.

It's only a 2 second press of the sync button on the base, wait for flashing green sync status then press sync button on camera for 2 seconds then the blue led should flash.

If none of this works then power cycle the base and try again.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CSERRANO1977,

Did the above suggestions resolve the issue?

Please let us know,

JamesC

CSERRANO1977
Aspirant
Aspirant

The issue was due to a defective camera.  I was able to return the unit and get a new one.  The new one loaded up quickly and I am happy with the product thus far!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CSERRANO1977,

Thanks for the followup. I am glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue by replacing the defective camera.

JamesC