Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

CAMERAS STOPPED WORKING RESYNCED BASE NOW ONLY ONE CAMERA WORKS

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
nanb
Aspirant
Aspirant

My hardware version is VMB3010r2. At 1st I lost all of my cameras, when attempting to view they were showing offline. I have 2 on A/C power, 3 on battery. I confirmed I had internet connection. I rebooted my base station. After several minutes the 2 A/C powered ones came online, the other 3 did not. I know 2 or the 3 that did not come online, were down to 23% power which I believe is irrelevant here. Then a day later, I notice one of the 2 A/C cameras is offline again. Base Station FW is 1.9.0.0_14639. Both A/C powered cameras FW is 1.092.0.5_13833. The 3 battery powered cameras FW is 1.2.11810. The 3 battery powered cameras FW is 1.2.11810. I read on an Arlo forum to go into Settings>Base Station Settings>Toggle Auto Update Firmare. I do not have the Base Station settings on my PC or iPhone app. Looked under my base station name & there is no Auto Update Firmware switch. This may not be a FW issue, but seems sospicious. Would love to get this addressed ASAP.

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That setting no longer exists. Verify the firmware against what's posted in the Release Notes section here. You may need to reset the system to help force the update by removing all devices in Settings, My Devices andstart fresh, using the Add Device button on the devices tab.

nanb
Aspirant
Aspirant

OK, I will try that. But would this also reflect what I'm seeing not only on my iPhone app, but also on my Windows PC? Thank you!

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What is displayed in one interface should be the same as on another. However, display issues sometimes creep into one but not another. That's why we sometimes suggest flushing caches, reinstalling the app, using a browser or a different one, or just logging out an back in.