Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Sam83926
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have three cameras for one year, everything is fine. Just recently, one of the camera start to show no battery. I changed on a fully charged one to the camera. It worked, but just couple hours, the battery was drained to empty! Also, the camera cannot be used to charge the battery! I tried to change to other batteries, not work. Put the camera at the same location in house as other good cameras to prevent signal problem, still drain the battery. I feel it is hardware problem. Any suggestion how to fix it?
2 REPLIES 2
Streak2
Master Master
Master

If you have tried other batteries in that camera and that camera will not charge batteries then it looks like a faulty camera. You can try and contact support to see if there is till the possibility of an RMA.

steve_t
Master Master
Master

First try delete the camera from your devices via the app or web interface. Then remove the battery from the camera. Then reinsert the (charged) battery. Then resync it to the base.

Failing that, I'd do as Streak suggested and go to the bottom of the page to use the Contact Support function