Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Battery after recharge

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
draku007
Star
Star

I recharged my battery on on eof my cameras last weekend 3/24-3/25. The battery was down to 20% and I charged it over night. The battery status was showing only 92% charged after full night charge. I unplubed the charging cable and plugged it back in. The battery status quickly changed to 100%.

I installed the camera back where it was and after few hours checked the status again. It was laready down to 98%.

I looked at the status today 6 days later and the battery is down to 85%. With that speed I'll need to recharge it within few weeks again.

Have anyone experinced something similar?

Also looks like the camera after recharge is not detecting motion as far out as it did before. That might be the repositioning of the camera a bit but it was detecting motion about 15ft out and not more like 5ft or the recording is delayed for some reason and it captures motion much later.

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

draku007,

What is the signal strength like for this camera? Try positioning the camera and/or base station so that they are closer together, are you still experiencing the issue?

JamesC