Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Angemd
Follower
Follower

I have a brand new system; followed all set up instructions.  Attempted set-up through both Iphone App as well as PC and neither will detect the base unit.  I attempted a factory reset based on other feedback read through "the community", held "Sync" button at same time that reset button was pressed and base unit will not even reset.

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Old information.  Press only the reset button until the LEDs flash amber.  Did that fix it?  If not, what are the LEDs showing? Power and Internet should be green.

Katie1974
Aspirant
Aspirant

PLEASE HELP!  I purchased the Arlo Pro 3 cam kit yesterday.  Attempted to set it up as directed.  I can not however detect the base unit either on the Arlo iphone app or my laptop.  There are 2 green lights on the base unit.  I've tried factory reset with no luck.  Netgear tech are saying its probably my BT Smart Hub set up (IP range?) and to contact BT.  BT have said they will need to send an engineer out but this will come at a cost.  

All other items in my house are connecting to the home hub with no issues. 

Can anyone please help me?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Katie1974,

A green internet LED indicates the base station is connected. Are you connected to the same network with the device you are using to go through setup?

JamesC