Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base station not found on network

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Tudorw
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi. My Arlo system has been working flawless for over a year. Base station plus 3 cameras. Stopped working yesterday. All 3 cameras not connected. Base station offline on IPhone & iPad app.

ive tried resetting base station. I've deleted the base station on the app and tried to add new.  I can see the base station lists as connected on my router.  Has a valid IP and MAC address BUT cannot see it on iPhone app.

tried factory reset. Nothing. Have green lights in base station showing. 

Running out of ideas.  Just seems to be invisible to app. 

Frustrated. Nothing has changed in my system. 

Give me a clue please 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I don't think you actuall reset. A reset is performed by removing all devices from Settings, My Devices. You can also hold the reset button until the LEDs flash amber. After the base reboots, use the Add Device selection in the Devices tab to claim the base. Sync the cameras. Update firmware as you go if prompted. Be sure to note all settings, modes, rules and schedule if performing a reset to speed rebuilding the system.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I don't think you actuall reset. A reset is performed by removing all devices from Settings, My Devices. You can also hold the reset button until the LEDs flash amber. After the base reboots, use the Add Device selection in the Devices tab to claim the base. Sync the cameras. Update firmware as you go if prompted. Be sure to note all settings, modes, rules and schedule if performing a reset to speed rebuilding the system.

Tudorw
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi.

thanks for that. You were correct. I obviously hadn't done the reset properly. All working now.

however I am concerned my system can go off line and I don't know until I check the camera. Could have been like that for day ! 

Tudor

Tfm917
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hey everyone , I’ve had my base station and 2 cameras for 6 month been really happy no problem , a few days ago my cameras stopped working and said base station offline and no light on or flashing at all I have tried everything ... even replaced my Rogers router still still can’t get anything anyone ever had this Happen ?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If no LEDs are on, that impplies a bad power supply or base. Open a case with support:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx