Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
Raavs
Tutor
Tutor
Hi guys,
I have been using arlo from last 3-4 months and had never faced any issues but all of sudden one day my power adopter stopped working. Since then when I switch on my base station it's middle green light is blinking for 5 seconds after a while and my app is showing arlo base as well as pro cameras offline.
Please help.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Raavs,

Blinking green is an indication that the base is connected and communicating with Arlo servers. This is good. At this point, I would suggest logging in to your Arlo account and navigating to Settings > My Devices and removing the base station. After it has been removed,  go back to your account main screen (Devices) and click "Add Device". Select base station and follow the on screen instructions. If you're having trouble discovering the device, you may need to manually factory reset the base by pressing and holding the reset button until all LEDs flash amber. Also be sure the device you are using to add the base station to your account is connected to the same network as the base station.

JamesC

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

the blinking INTERNET lightd is now the new normal.. a FW change has made the led blink when in communication with the servers and every now and then

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What are all 3 LEDs showing?

Raavs
Tutor
Tutor
Thanks for your revert. Along with blinking internet light I am also facing problem with feed. My arlo base station as well as cameras are showing offline.
Raavs
Tutor
Tutor
Both the lights are green & stable but middle one is blinking after a while for few seconds
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There should be 3 green LEDs, power, Internet and Camera. The middle one blinking is a result of Internet access, as noted above.  However, if you don't have all 3 green LEDs, something is wrong.  Which one is not on/green?

Raavs
Tutor
Tutor
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Raavs,

Blinking green is an indication that the base is connected and communicating with Arlo servers. This is good. At this point, I would suggest logging in to your Arlo account and navigating to Settings > My Devices and removing the base station. After it has been removed,  go back to your account main screen (Devices) and click "Add Device". Select base station and follow the on screen instructions. If you're having trouble discovering the device, you may need to manually factory reset the base by pressing and holding the reset button until all LEDs flash amber. Also be sure the device you are using to add the base station to your account is connected to the same network as the base station.

JamesC

xtremerider
Aspirant
Aspirant

James C Your suggestion worked.. Thanks Xtremerider

Raavs
Tutor
Tutor
Ksilver36
Initiate
Initiate
Help I'm so sick of this I've bought two
Cameras 500 plus new battery which one says change I've only had it less than 6 months now I can't get the base to work one minute the middle light flashes next the far right is dark I can't now get it sync and it won't re start
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The Internet LED flashes with Internet access.  We need details on what you see and what you've done. 

JeanFrancois972
Aspirant
Aspirant

Solved my issue too :-)Cat Happy