Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
ponsonbylawyer
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi all, I recently purchased the Arlo pro wireless 3 camera system. Connected the base station as per the guidelines and synced the first camera. All was good. It was when I synced the second camera that the base station started to go off line. I think the second camera may have been too far away. Problem is now the first camera won't work. Every time I sync the cameras I now lose signal as soon as I move the camera away from the base station. Do I need to do a factory reset and start again?
6 REPLIES 6
jennifermariesc
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue. So are 2 of my clients.

steve_t
Master Master
Master

Have you tried switching the positions of the cameras to eliminate positioning as the problem?

jennifermariesc
Aspirant
Aspirant

All cameras are within 3 feet of the base stations. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'd try the factory reset first.  If it still happens, what are the LEDs on the base showing?

ponsonbylawyer
Aspirant
Aspirant
I don't even get a chance to position the cameras. It goes off one as soon as I move the camera just a few feet from the base station after I have successfully synced it.
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Hmmm... turn off your base. Log into your wifi router. Change the channel of the 2.4GHz network to something different and preferably 1, 6, or 11. Turn on base station.
Failing that and a full factory reset, I'd head back to Noel Leeming or Harvey Norman etc and look at a replacement system