Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Alex19
Aspirant
Aspirant

From the moment the app update available and after app updated  Base station and all cameras went offline .

Same situation  few months ago and again now Dec'22

Sync /restart/etc not help . Only  reset to base station and all cameras and sync one by one !!!!

I'm done with Arlo ! to trash and never again   

6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Alex19,

What LED behavior are you seeing on the base station? If you remove and reapply power, does that resolve the issue?

JamesC

Alex19
Aspirant
Aspirant

left and right leds are green. middle off 

Yes . disconnect power and connect it again . same with network

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Alex19 wrote:

left and right leds are green. middle off 

Middle off suggests that the issue is with the base station ethernet connection.

I suggest removing/reinserting the cable at both the base station and your router.  If you have a free router LAN port, try moving the cable to that port.

Alex19
Aspirant
Aspirant

Already removed/re-connected network cable , no change 

Exactly same problems was few months ago on previous app update . Previous time only full reset of base station and cameras helped 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'd suggest it's a router problem. Have you rebooted the router?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jguerdat wrote:

I'd suggest it's a router problem. Have you rebooted the router?

@Alex19 :  rebooting the router is worth a try (disconnect power before you restart it).  But no link light at all is more likely to be a hardware issue, and rebooting won't fix that.

It could be a failed port in the router, but it could also be that the ethernet port in the base has failed.

If you have another device that connects with ethernet, try plugging it into the same router port, and see if that device connects.