Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base offline

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jftheis
Aspirant
Aspirant
  • I switched my plan to annual pay and lost my connection to the cameras and base station. Followed instructions to reset base, delete device and add it back. After many, many attempts, finally got it detected and added back into app. Will not keep internet connection. Switched éthernet cables, power cycled both router and base hub and reset hub. Nothing works. I think Arlo deactivated my hub on s switching plans is reason it won't keep a connection. Router shows it's connected to router... Help
  •  
2 REPLIES 2
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

Can you look in the app settings menu and select support then select your devices to see what support entitlements you have.

You can also use a pc web browser and login to my.arlo.com to access your subscription settings and manage what camera is covered.

Did the issue immediately start after the subscription change? There have been a few devices off line complaints recently.

Best to start a case# with arlo support if entitled else arlo will ignore it. 

Jftheis
Aspirant
Aspirant

Problem solved.  Apparently,  one of the two ethernet preys on the gateway is going bad,  causing intermittent connection issues.  Switching to other port solved the issue.