Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base Station VMB4000 connecting and disconnecting to internet on it's own?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
scholmo
Follower
Follower

After working flawlessly for three days, today my base station(VMB4000) keeps connecting and disconnecting from the internet on it's own?

I have tried:

1. connecting and reconnecting the ethernet cord

2. turning the base station off then on again

Also my cameras are showing "getting status" only on my ARLO App. when the Base Station is showing green for internet connection?

What happened after three days?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Early yesterday morning, we experienced some technical issues with the Arlo environment and some customers may have been unable to connect to their cameras. We have restored full functionality and you should no longer be experiencing issues. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

JamesC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No need to start another thread - lots of issues today being reported. http://downdetector.com/status/aws-amazon-web-services/map/ shows US and UK problems for our servers.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

jguerdat wrote:

No need to start another thread - lots of issues today being reported. http://downdetector.com/status/aws-amazon-web-services/map/ shows US and UK problems for our servers.

Ok people , get ready... zombies coming and no more smart phones...how will we survive ?   Smiley Surprised

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
I2CU
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem. After 3 days this new system will not stay online.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Early yesterday morning, we experienced some technical issues with the Arlo environment and some customers may have been unable to connect to their cameras. We have restored full functionality and you should no longer be experiencing issues. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

JamesC