Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base Station Offline

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
tmartin
Follower
Follower
My Arlo Pro and Base Station have worked fine for over a year. This week however it changed. On the app it says the base station is disconnected or offline. However it is connected and is online. I have reset the router multiple times. I have reset the base station multiple times. I have replaced batteries in the camera. But still I have a green light on the base station for power, a green light on the base station for internet, and an amber light on the base station for the camera. And the app still says the base station is offline or disconnected. I have checked all connections. I have internet service on all other devices but can't seem to resolve this problem. I have tried to re-sync and the camera will blink the blue light but in the end will go amber. Suggestions? Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Pull battery and use ORIGINAL power adapter/cord and re-try a sync...

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The amber Camera LED means the base needs to be claimed. You can try using the Add Device selection on the Devices tab to re-claim the base but if that fails, you should remove all devices from Settings, My Devices and start fresh.