Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base Station Arlo Pro VMB4000 green but can't connect to app or PC. Getting error when logging in.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
josephcoulter
Aspirant
Aspirant

Base station shows two green and center blinking but cannot cannot to app on phone get message "Oops an error has occurred. Try again." When I try to connect online via browser (chrome) I  get message "Http failure response for https://ocapi-app.arlo.com/api/auth: 0 Unknown Error"  the cameras are working as I get the alert and can see the activity (have camera in office charging so it shows me walking in.)

2 REPLIES 2
josephcoulter
Aspirant
Aspirant

I hve tried airplane mode on and off and cleared cache on Android device still get Oops message

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are only 2 LEDs green or are all 3 with the internet LED blinking? The former is a problem so we'd need to know which 2 are green. The latter is correct operation.

Airplane mode isn't going to help unless you then specifically enable WiFi or cell service - you have to have internet access for the system to work.

SInce you're using this at work, IT may be blocking access. Disable WiFi and use cell service to see if that helps. Can you access the system when away from work?