Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
peterw1956
Aspirant
Aspirant

One of my Pro 3 Floodlight cameras disappeared. Old recordings are still visible in the library but the camera now longer appears in the devices list. Some information:

1) I didn't delete it

2) I have checked my Arlo setup on the web and two Android mobile devices

3) I haven't checked the camera yet apart from verifying it is still in place

4) It is connected to a solar panel

5) All other cameras are still in the app  including 2 other floodlights

Is there any type of activity log available? Anybody had this or any thoughts on my situation.

The fact that my Smarthub local view only supports 30 days is a huge disappointment. 

3 REPLIES 3
peterw1956
Aspirant
Aspirant

An extra detail is that the missing  camera still appears in the cloud filter

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you rebooted or power cycled your hub? You may want to reinsert the camera battery to see if that helps. If those don't help, reboot the phone and reinstall the app as well as try the web client on a computer browser (my.arlo.com) to see if the same thing happens.

peterw1956
Aspirant
Aspirant

My problem seems to be the solar panel I have connected. I will verify this in the next week or so. My ongoing issue is the very confusing way this error is reported or to put it another way not reported. Below is the message from Arlo that some thing has happened:

Arlo Secure              17h

Arlo received a factory reset request from B...

That's it, the full extent of the message. I my opinion it is not very helpful. This is a notification NOT and email, I could not expand it and it only remains on my Android device for 24 hours.

Please do better Arlo