Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo suddenly stopped recording today

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Beaconhill206
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I've had my Arlo Pro 3-Camera System for a month now. It's worked great as of a few days ago when it suddenly stopped recording when its set to SCEHDULE/ARMED.

I tried turning the system to ARMED/DISARMED/SCHEDULE/ARMED to maybe "reset" the cameras but still no avail.  I went through each camera's motion test mode which picks up movement without issue(red LED will flash).  BUT when I have the system set to ARMED it does not pick up any movement. 

I haven't had a recording for two days now. I've always kept my SCHEDULE set since I initially set it up a month ago. Worked great until now.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

First drop out of Schedule with the DISARM command mode

Next ARM the camera the camera with the ARM command only.  Goto live view screen and check each camera.  The "running Man" over each camera should be BLACK ( motion on ) not gray.

If they are gray, you must correct the mode... if Black then maybe the schedule got messes up so how.

Let us know and we can suggest more as needed

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Beaconhill206
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did exactly has you told. No go.

I go into live view and see that there are cars moving in and out of the driveway but it doesn't pick up the motion and record. So strange. 

Right now the setting is ARMED with the "walking man" symbol in BLACK. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Post a screenshot or share a video.