Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Baggyjim
Aspirant
Aspirant
Does anybody know when Arlo smart will be coming to the UK ?
Also if the zone detection will work with Arlo Pro or only with Pro 2 ?
4 REPLIES 4
shoustonnz
Luminary
Luminary

I am having the same trouble in New Zealand. The app has offered me Arlo Smart. I paid, installed, I saw it it for a short while. Now I can only set zones on a camera I don't really want it it on. I do not have any Pet detection, people car or Package detection.

I have sent a video if the problem I am having https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WR_wILEYxpPgGuLhygJhdoB6d-pktWll

Nearly 2 hours of phone calls later, they tell me Arlo Smart is not available outside the US. 

I Scoff, and accept. I then receive an email, afew days later asking me to call back again. Thinking maybe Arlo have a solution.

I do this, quote my case number, explain the whole issue again. And am told this is not correct and being escalated.(again).

I have tried repurchasing many many times. But nothing happens. Does anyone outside USA (specifically NZ) have this service.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlo Smart plans should now be available in the UK. For more information, take a look here: Arlo Smart

JamesC

Baggyjim
Aspirant
Aspirant
How do you subscribe to the smart service , not possible through the app ?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Baggyjim,

You would need to use the web client or the Android mobile app to subscribe to smart service.

Jamesc