Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Halldorin
Follower
Follower
Had the base connected then i got the offline screen. I reset and removed devices. Now i sit 10 minutes waiting for it to connect to base but never does. Any help?
3 REPLIES 3
JJC17
Aspirant
Aspirant

Base Station Hardware:  VMB3010r2

Serial Number:  4895777MA0558

Error:  "your base station is offline" "check if it is powered up and connected to the internet"

I have gotten this error twice now, and I replaced the batteries in the cameras I have and re-synced them to the base station.  The base station and cameras appear to work fine, and then this happens out of the blue, and I'm unable to connect to anything.  The base station is hard wired into the router, and the router is working fine and the Internet connection is strong.  The issue is that this continues to happen.  I should not have to reset the base station, and reconnect the cameras every couple of weeks.

I need help to correct this issue and stop it from happening again.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If the base's LEDs are properly lit, it's not the system. When something like this happens to me, the first thing I do is force close the app and open it again. That's always fixed it for me (it's a display issue). You can also try a computer browser to prove that the system is working.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @Halldorin

Are you still experiencing this issue with the base station offline?