Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 14 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 11 In Conversation
Rannydey
Follower
Follower

I bought Arlo pro from Costco that has 3 cameras with base station. I got two stickers in the box. I expected to have 3 stickers. Can you please send me at least one additional warning sticker? Thank you.

14 REPLIES 14
SallyC
Apprentice
Apprentice

Rannydey wrote:
I bought Arlo pro from Costco that has 3 cameras with base station. I got two stickers in the box. I expected to have 3 stickers. Can you please send me at least one additional warning sticker? Thank you.

It only comes with two, so I don't think anybody in the forum is going to be able to send you more.  I did notice some for sale though. Seem pretty reasonable priced but you could Google and look for others.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Apparently contacting support can get you more stickers. Or just copy them and print your own.
vancouver
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi Arlo,

We just purcahsed the two pack camera and base station Arlo Pro.  Only one sticker was included?  We would have liked three total.  Is this possible and can we get some more stickers?

Tnx,

Vancouver

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There's a reply just above your post that tells you what to do.

You could also copy or take pictures of them and print out as many as you want.

LishaL
Aspirant
Aspirant
How do I obtain a couple of warning stickers? Have had to replace 2 doors and need replacement stickers
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

contact netgear support

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
LishaL
Aspirant
Aspirant
Contact info would have been helpful. Thanks
Eric182
Apprentice
Apprentice

You can have mine. I don’t use them because I believe they attract interest to my property.  I’d rather people not know they’re being watched.  Private message me your address and I’ll send them to you 

brh
Master
Master

@LishaL

There is a Contact Support banner at the bottom of this page.

Brian

LishaL
Aspirant
Aspirant
That’s actually a very good point. Thank you for the offer but I am going to leave this as is, without decals.
Andreas_sthlm
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi when you buy a Arlo Pro 2 Smart Security System with 2 Cameras (VMS4230P)

It would be good to receive at least 2 security stickers. I have the system and the cameras are protectiong two different entrance. Therefore i would need more then just 1 sticker. 

Is it possible to get more stickers ? Is it anyway you can send me one more?

Regards

Andreas

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Andreas_sthlm,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

jrf1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have tried multiple times to contact Arlo Support via chat, but I never connect.  I allow cookies, but still no success.  Do not want to call support since I would incur charges.

I am in need of 2 more decals, as I have 5 cameras on my property.  Any other suggestions as to how to obtain these?  Thanks.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Take a picture of one or scan it. Print out as many as you need. Use clear tape to fasten them.