Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
chaddawe
Tutor
Tutor
Hi there, I have an arlo pro and a schedule set up to a custom mode. I have the schedule set up to start at 2300 and end at 0630. My problem is, it's starts at 2200?

How can I adjust this time
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try power cycling the base.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
pc2k17
Hero
Hero

There is a time zone setting in the Setting menu (on andriod, the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the app). I'm guessing your time zone is off.

pc2k17
Hero
Hero
The exact location (android)........ (iOS is probably similar)

Tap the 3 dots in the upper right of the app > tap my devices > tap your base station > set your time zone there.
chaddawe
Tutor
Tutor
Thx guys. I had it adjusted properly but maybe it's not taking in to account day light savings time. I have moved over to the next time zone and see how that works tonight.

Thx
pc2k17
Hero
Hero
I'm in the eastern time zone, which is UTC -4 during the summer and UTC -5 during the winter. Currently in the app it say UTC -5 for eastern time zone. The time in the app is correct, so it does appear to adjust for day light savings time. Even though the setting says -5, it's displaying -4 like it should this time of year.
chaddawe
Tutor
Tutor
Hey thx. If it's adjusting for DST then I have no idea what's up with my timing. The emails and notifications that come through are in the correct time zone but when I set my schedule it starts an hour early.

I have a schedule set up and it turns on a mode I created. I have checked the times on the schedule part and they are where I want them but it still starts an hour early.

I'm at a loss!! Lol
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try power cycling the base.

chaddawe
Tutor
Tutor
So I powered cycled the base and it seems to have fixed the problem. I tested it a few times
Last night and it went as scheduled.

Thx agaib