Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
fitzfarm
Tutor
Tutor

for some reason my device got delete now it wont let me add then back on

12 REPLIES 12
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Many more details needed. What device? What is in Settings, My Devices? What have you tried, in detail?

steve_t
Master Master
Master

Your base? Remove everything through the app and do a factory reset of the base. Then wait til the green LEDs come back on for power and internet and go into the app and Add New Device and add the base station first. Then re-sync all your cameras

fitzfarm
Tutor
Tutor

Did that and still doesnt work and even took app of phone and reinstall it still can add cameras

steve_t
Master Master
Master

Definitely need more info on what your issue is. For some reason, you can add cameras even if you don't have base but they don't work properly. The most common issue is not adding the base before adding the cameras

fitzfarm
Tutor
Tutor

Cant add camera on laptop or phone just show add device. Everything was working ffind until yesterday morning did a internet speed check with one of your employees told them the number said it was too low to contact internet provider clicked back to the camera app everything was lost before the test i had the black boxes for each camera just telling me that i need to contact support it showed i was offline and now where to turn it on. My internet was and good signal

fitzfarm
Tutor
Tutor

I have the arlo pro 4 cameras

steve_t
Master Master
Master

I've not seen the notices that say to contact support but I guess that's the next step then. Head to the bottom of this page and hit the green button that says Contact Support and open a ticket

fitzfarm
Tutor
Tutor

Is there a number i can call to talk a person one on one to help me get this fix

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes, by using that link mentioned above.

BTW, you mention only seeing the Add Device button. That means you need to claim your base before anything else. You won't see anything until the base is attached to your account.

fitzfarm
Tutor
Tutor

I did add base in but still doesnt work please give me a phone number that i can call and walk me throught this i have only had these camera maybe 2 to 3 months shouldnt have problems alread

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

We do need some user initiative here. Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here. Use it again on the new page and you'll be able to select various options for contact. Not trying to be mean, just trying to get all posters here to help themselves.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

fitzfarm,

As mentioned by steve_t above, it sounds like you need to factory reset your base station as the first step. Press and hold the reset button on the back of the base station until all LEDs flash amber. Once the base is back online after the reset, you should see a green power LED, green internet LED and an amber camera LED.

Now make sure the device you are using (laptop, phone etc.) is connected to the same network as your base station. From there, log in to your Arlo account and click "Add Device", select "Base Station" and follow the on screen instructions.

JamesC