Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
H-A-1st
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the Arlo Pro 3 camera set for 30 days. 1 camera keeps going off line an kills the battery. now i have a battery that will not recharge. I would like a replacement camera and battery. I have tried all cures posible and nothing works. Is there help out there, the phone number is always busy.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
H-A-1st
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for that solution, but everything was done and it was deemed the camera was defective. It was exchanged and all is fine. the case is closed. thank you again.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
brh
Master
Master

@H-A-1st

Below is the official link to the Arlo knowledge Base for that problem:

https://kb.arlo.com/1239221/What-do-I-do-if-my-Arlo-Charging-Station-won-t-charge-my-Arlo-Go-or-Arlo...

If these things don't work, you may have a defective battery and then you can reach out to support at the link at the bottom of this page.

Brian

steve_t
Master Master
Master

Do you know for sure if it's the camera that goes offline and then the battery drains or if the battery drains and then it goes offline? Have you tried charging the battery in one of the other cameras? 

Did you try moving your base station away from your wifi router to reduce the chance of interference between your base station and camera?

H-A-1st
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for that solution, but everything was done and it was deemed the camera was defective. It was exchanged and all is fine. the case is closed. thank you again.

H-A-1st
Aspirant
Aspirant

It turned out to be the camera. It was replaced and all is well.  Thanks for the