Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Maree
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sending alrerts but not recording. Library will not charge to today's date. Have reset modem and phone and checked notifications

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

confirm it is or isn't the phone by using a computer at https://arlo.netgear.com/

this will help narrow down the issue

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Maree
Aspirant
Aspirant
I just tried resetting modem a couple of times then it was ok.
However went away for 4 days and same thing hsppened. Would get alerts but no recording. Was able to watch live. Had 4 days of no recordings but had several alerts. Reset modem a couple of times when l got home and all is ok - l hope!
Redmoonstar
Luminary
Luminary

I have the same problem and it started on the 30/9/18. I am away for 6 weeks and have been getting alerts for motion but no recordings. I have to restart my base station at least twice a day to get it to record and as I'm currently travelling the Australian outback it is difficult as service is limited. I have tried both android app and windows 10 pc with the same result . I had multiple notifications on the 1/10/18 with absolutely no recordings.  This system is no longer working as advertised and definitely can't be relied on. Unfortunately this problem only started after we had already left for holidays so I now can't replace it!