Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
worldwatcher55
Guide
Guide

So, I put my Arlos on an ON/Off schedule, ON from 7pm to 1159pm, then from1200am to 8am, since it appears that Arlo can't come up with a simple schedule process that is seamless.  Anyway, it appears that it was working, except on one of my cameras, which is set to be ON during the early morning hours, it does not pick up my driving out of my driveway at 430am.  It has not caught it 2 days in a row.  So, I decided to go back to manually turning my cameras ON/OFF - Wow, what a pain.  See attached shot showing the armed schedule that I have added.

3 REPLIES 3
LoisTozer
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did manually turning your camera on and off work? Mine picks up motion in one place in the field of view, but not another when on schedule.  This has to be a glitch - will there be a patch released? 

worldwatcher55
Guide
Guide
No, it did not work for me. I have to manually turn on and off the cameras because the scheduling doesn't seem to be able to do it.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support