Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo base VBM4500 can’t be found in app.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Jhkessel
Follower
Follower
My system disconnected and wouldn’t reconnect so I deleted all devices from the app and reset the base to start all over and I can’t find the base in the app to set everything back up. I’ve reset the base, the router, my mesh system, contacted everyone I could and spent hours trying to get it fixed, googling what could be the problem and nothing has worked. I’ve also tried making a new account and trying it that way and tried on the website on my laptop.
2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Jhkessel wrote:
My system disconnected and wouldn’t reconnect so I deleted all devices from the app and reset the base to start all over and I can’t find the base in the app to set everything back up. I’ve reset the base, the router, my mesh system, contacted everyone I could and spent hours trying to get it fixed, googling what could be the problem and nothing has worked. I’ve also tried making a new account and trying it that way and tried on the website on my laptop.

Sounds like the base might have failed.  What LED status are you seeing on it?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

In addition, it sounds like your definition of "reset" is to reboot or power cycle the various devices. A true reset for the base is to hold the reset button for >10 seconds until the LED(s) flash amber.