Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo app says No devices Found when setting up

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
stewartm
Follower
Follower

Good afternoon,

I have an Wireless Security Camera System with 4 cameras & Base station installed and set up at my home since November 2017 and to date it has been functioning fine. However a few days ago all cameras which are on 24/7 stopped functioning and no CCTV images have been recorded on my phone app or could I see live images etc. I checked the base unit and the power light was on and the internet green light was fully lit and connected by an Ethernet cable to by Home Smart Hub wireless system, which was fully functional and operating as normal, but still no cameras so I tried the sync function on the side of the unit to see if it could relocate the cameras but it did not pick up the cameras.

I then as advised in the operation manual done a factory reset and basically the base station re-booted itself and the same lights came up again. 

I’ve logged into my phone app again to try and find the base station and it comes up no device found, yet I am still 100% connected to internet and the right  lights are showing on the base station? Do I need to do new system set up on the , if yes how can I do this as there is no function button to do this when I go into my  account on my phone app .Can you please help???? Is my base station faulty?

Thanks in advance

Stewart

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @stewartm

Are you still experiencing this issue with your base station not being recognized?