Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo & Arlo Pro does not record after sending alert and cannot discover after resyncing

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Maree
Aspirant
Aspirant

Have had a problem with not showing correct date.  Sends alerts but does not record.  I have just re synced both cameras

and now my phone is trying to discover devices which has been searching for the last 10 min.,  Now it has come up try again. Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Redmoonstar
Luminary
Luminary

I have just finiished a live chat regarding getting notifications for motion but camera's not recording, I have been having to restart my base station at least once a day sometimes twice to three times. They told me to remove camera's, reset the base station, add it back then re add your camera's. Unfortunately I am on holidays so am unable to do this but it may work for you.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @Maree,

Do you see the camera LED light on your Base Station blinking when you hit the sync button? And make sure that when you sync with your camera that you see the blinking blue LED on your camera. You can read more here to troubleshoot with your camera not syncing: My camera will not sync with the base station; how can I troubleshoot it?