Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Wire-Free cameras LED light rapidly blinks/flashes amber and won’t sync

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Henrikno7
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi I bought this about 6 weeks ago then a further 2 normal camera's , yesterday I noticed that the camera at my door was offline this camera is the one where you can speak to people And has a battery pack not single batteries. I removed it from the app and I've tried syncing it to the base station after it blinks blue it turns to flashing amber so I read it's either the battery or not syncing, I get an email when the main Arlo camera is low on battery but I never received one, I've had it on charge And still it won't sync I've took out the battery and connected the wire pressed the sync button and the same thing happens so I think it's a camera issue rather than a battery problem any help is appreciated thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi Henrikno7,

I have attached the link below for Customer Support. 

Arlo Tech Support

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Restart the base. WHen syncing, be sure to only briefly press the base sync button - don't hold it.

Henrikno7
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi thanks for the reply it's appreciated, I'm sure I tried that but I'll try it again and let you know thanks.
Henrikno7
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi I just tried it and all I get is the flashing amber light after that I tried again now The camera sync button won't flash blue, tried taking the battery pack out and plugging it in that's when I get the blue light to sync but always back to the flashing amber lights.
Henrikno7
Aspirant
Aspirant
These are what the lights are doing , blue, flashing red amber sometimes just a slow amber light.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'd say it's time to open a case with support here.

Henrikno7
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi how do I do This, wouldn't be as bad if it was just a second or third camera without audio but as you know they're expensive,was working fine tried everything but still nothing.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi Henrikno7,

I have attached the link below for Customer Support. 

Arlo Tech Support

Henrikno7
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi M8 thanks Amazon are taking them back but thanks for your help they'll refund the money to my card then I'll have to buy them again bit of a pain as it'll probably take 2 weeks for the refund then longer to buy them again but thanks it's appreciated.