Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Smart Home web site can not change month to December

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Icourts
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Community,

I wish to change the date on the arlo website library to December however, it just shows January.

I don't see any way to change the date, I'm using Chrome

Thanks for your support.

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

On the left side, near the top, under the word Library is a "<" (mine also shows December next to the "<") - click it to change the month.

Icourts
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I don't see the month naivagtion icons < > please see the below image .

LibWithNoDecember.PNG

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The issue, as shown in the image you posted, is that you have the basic free plan which only goes back 7 days.  Since we're well into January, there's no videos to see after the 7 days are up, including in the previous month.  If you had a paid subscription, you would have the ability to see the prior month's videos, up to the point where the system would then delete them after the appropriate number of days.

Icourts
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks Support,

I have been informed we pay $140 p/a so we can review footage. I can see and replay events in December but they do not appear in the December Library. Is there something I need to do?. Also, how can I tell to which Arlo plan we are subscribed ?

Cheers,

Ramesh

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Not sure what you're referring to although it may depend on what country you're in. Based on your image above, it's obvious that you have the free 7 day plan. You can tell by checking out Settings and look on the left side under Account, Subscription. Are you using a Q camera? That has a paid option for CVR which allows you to review all video 24/7 but that's not available on any other camera. We're in the Pro section, not Q.