Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Adrielle7981
Aspirant
Aspirant
Base is connected to Internet, but when connecting Arlo Pro device, I don't get past the slow blinking blue. It was literally sitting on top of the base, but still could not find it.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Adrielle7981
Aspirant
Aspirant
Success, finally! I guess it just took some patience and repeated efforts. As soon as it connected, it advised it needed a firmware update. Perhaps that was part of the problem?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

When pressing the base sync button, just briefly do so - don't hold it.

Power cycle the base and reinsert the battery in the camera. Can you sync now? Is this the first time it's been added to the system? If not, remove the camera from Settings, My Devices and try again.

Adrielle7981
Aspirant
Aspirant
Just tried the above suggestion. It keeps blinking blue (slowly). At one point it blinked orange, so I charged it. Fully charged (which it probably was from the factory, like it said), still same problem. This is my first set-up for Arlo and I haven't gotten the one camera to connect. My devices show the base station, to which I am trying to connect the camera, but repeated attempts to sync the camera have failed.
Adrielle7981
Aspirant
Aspirant
Success, finally! I guess it just took some patience and repeated efforts. As soon as it connected, it advised it needed a firmware update. Perhaps that was part of the problem?