Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Some customers in Australia and New Zealand regions may be experiencing problems with live streaming and motion recordings not saved to library. We are working to resolve this issue, please see status.arlo.com for the latest information.

Arlo Pro wireless Why is my library empty?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Natanrum8
Follower
Follower

Why is my library empty? I have the basic free plan which should save a few days in the cloud yet my library is empty and I need to look back at something from earlier today. Very frustrated at the moment. This is the first time Ive needed to look at the library and its empty. Please help. 

1 REPLY 1
Scott2ya
Luminary
Luminary

Couple of reasons... first obvious one is, your camera didn't record anything for the day . Double check your modes and settings are set up to record. Second reason, it's possible your filter is set to the wrong camera, from your library click on that icon in top right that resembles a wine glass without the bottom and make sure the right camera is selected. And another that has gotten me a few times, is when viewing the library, sometimes it's set on the wrong day, so make sure you are looking at the correct day, you might need to change it and then go back to get it to refresh....

Hope that helps.