Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro wifi camera

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Tkelati11
Follower
Follower

Hello everyone, 

I just set up my Arlo Pro wife security camera base station and account on App.   Everything is working fine i have internet connection and power tabs showing green.   My problem is syncing any of the 3 cameras.   I get a blinking green on the base station and Blinking Blue sync button on the camera but it will not sync.   None of the three cameras and I've tried consistently over an hour.   Eventually the camera finally flashes a rapid amber color indicating the sync was unsuccessful.   What suggestions do you have what have i not tried yet?   Frustrated!!

Thomas

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The usual problem is that you're holding the base sync button instead of a quick press. However, that's not the only possible problem.  It might be worth removing all devices (just the base, based on your description) in Settings, My Devices and start fresh.  Use the reset button on the base and hold until the LEDs flash amber.  Let the base restart and then use the Add Device button on the Devices tab to add the base again.  Can you then sync the cameras?

jeleftheriou7
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same problem now one of the cameras is trying to update firmware over an hour now. What happens if the battery runs out it says not to remove the battery please help
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Power cycle the base and pull the battery to reset both to a known condition.  ANy help?