Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Croco2
Tutor
Tutor

I have 2 Arlo accounts as I use 10 Arlo Pro/Arlo Pro 2 cameras. To see the pics of the cams I need to log in to each account by loging out from the one and loging in with the other. I realised that I do not receive instant messaged from a cam that is registered with an account actually loged of. The receiving of emails is still working. Do you see any possibility how I can receive instant messaged in the same time from bith accounts? The reception of instant messages is much faster than the reception of notification emails. Is there also a posdibility to see both accounts at the same time one device (iPhone 6s)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Or use Settings, Grant Access from one account to the other.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Croco2,

To do this, you would need to subscribe. For more information on subscription plans and the features available, take a look here: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

JamesC

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Or use Settings, Grant Access from one account to the other.

Croco2
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you for this great hint! I granted one account acces to the other and see now on both accounts all 10 cameras. Great! However, to activate and deactivate the cameras you need to go in the account where the cameras are installed.  

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you also grant the additional privileges when you set up Grant Access? I don't recall what the difference is but might be useful. There's an FAQ here on the difference.

Croco2
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you for this really helpful information. I granted additional privileges and am now able to put on and of each of the 10 cameras. Thank you very much!